Jacob’s Ladder Learning Center
Director: Tiffany Morris
Jacob’s Ladder Learning Center operates independently from FBC Woodville as a daycare facility licensed by the State of Texas. The daycare center operates from 6:30AM until 5:30PM for children ages birth to thirteen years old. Below you will find links to a brochure about our daycare, a registration form, and the parent handbook.
Opportunities for Employment
(April 12, 2016) Jacob's Ladder Learning Center is seeking part-time employees who are willing to work with various ages of children. The learning center serves infants through after-school children.
The criteria for working with children in the center are as follows:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have your CPR and First Aid Certificate OR willing to get it
- A criminal history check is required on all staff prior to working with children
- Starting salary is $8.00/hr.
For more information contact Tiffany Morris, Director, at 409-283-2296.